WOMEN'S N-JOY ECO WETSUIT
WOMEN'S WETSUITS SIZE CHART
The wetsuit legs should achieve 3/4 of your calf. Our patented Ti-α Seal technology is applied to leg cuffs.
Also, an inverted U-shaped leg cuff and slant-cut ankle design increase the leg cuff’s flexible space, providing fast donning.
- 100% ECO-Friendly Guarantee
GARMENT FEATURES:● Yamamoto SCS neoprene
● Low modular tech
● Stable trinity support system
● Engineered groove shape paddles
● Quick-release ankle panels
● Eco-based & Hypoallergenic materials
● 2-year warranty
Neoprene thickness:● Chest: 3mm
● Back: 2mm/2.5mm
● Arms: 2mm
● Upper legs: 3mm
● Lower legs: 2.5mm
● Our size chart can help you a lot when choosing your wetsuit.
● Recommend that you choose the smaller one if you are between two sizes.
● Your neoprene wetsuit should be a little bit tight on the dry land. Due to neoprene’s feature, you may feel right in the water.
● Notice that you need to size up if the wetsuit limits your breathing or arm movements in the water.
● SUMARPO is providing a fitting-size service. If any problems, please feel free to contact us.
● Take your time to try on the wetsuit. Our return policy covers 30 days.
● To avoid tears, use your finger pads instead of fingernails.
● Use clean, cold and pure water to wash your wetsuit.
● Let your wetsuit air-dry in the shady area away from sunlight.
● 48 Hours Dispatch & Returned Within 30 Days.
● Two-Year Warranty:
SUMARPO offers a two-year material warranty for all wetsuits.
●Ships For Free $99+:
Sumarpo offers free standard shipping for orders over $99.